With a gross floor area of 303,000 square meters Austria Campus is one of the top emerging business locations in Vienna. With installation of thousands of LOYTEC products, you soon can experience building automation at the highest level.
Within the next few years, building on the premises will result in modern and sustainable office complexes equipped with their own infrastructure and connection to public transport. Upon completion, more than half of the total office area will be used for the Austrian headquarters of UniCredit Bank Austria. Other planned buildings are a hotel, some commercial areas, a conference center, a medical center, a kindergarten, and a canteen restaurant, among others.
The project shines with a complete solution, providing the flexible axis concept and the combining of room operation elements like lighting, sunblind control, or room conditioning. This grants builders high flexibility for renting out their property.
With LOYTEC's complete solutions, efficient equipment control and management can be achieved to bring the following benefits:
● Customized user interface that fulfills diversified applications
● Continuous light control with user presence and lux level detection offers visual comfort and energy savings
● A comfortable and smart office environment that enhances office work efficiency
In terms of the most significant features of LOYTEC L-ROC Room Automation, occupants can benefit from the following applications:
● Presence-dependent comfort control - During occupancy periods the comfort limits for heating and cooling temperature setpoints are relatively small, but get larger during standby or unoccupied periods. This saves energy without a loss in comfort. A scheduler and/or presence detectors can be used to switch between the setpoints.
● Constant light control - This lighting function ensures that the light is switched on only when someone is present in the room and then, in consideration of the daylight, artificial light is dimmed to reach a fixed lighting setpoint (e.g. 500 lux at an office building workplace).
● Energy level selection - Depending on the occupancy evaluation of the room, the system automatically switches between the different setpoints for room temperature control. This ensures, for example, that the energy-intensive comfort temperature setpoint is only regulated when the room is occupied.
● Daylight harvesting - Control of the sun blinds depends on the sun's position, which can ensure glare-free lighting while at the same time allowing for an optimum use of daylight.