Delta BreezFresh FRS200 Fan Supplies Fresh Air as Energy-Efficient Home Indoor Air Quality Solution
FREMONT, Calif., December 20, 2022 – Delta Electronics, a global provider of power and thermal management solutions, introduces the new Delta BreezFresh ventilation fresh air system fan to offer engineers, builders, remodelers, and homeowners a complete home indoor air quality (IAQ) solution. Standalone or paired with Delta’s multi-speed exhaust fans, the new Delta BreezFresh brings fresh, filtered supply air from outdoors into the home creating balanced ventilation in tightly built, energy-efficient dwellings. Our solution makes it easier for engineers, builders and contractors to meet ventilation requirements for green building standards, like ASHRAE 62.2, as well as ENERGY STAR®.
Delta’s revolutionary energy-efficient technology ensures optimal CFM output, as rated and advertised, even in the case of a complicated duct run. An ECM motor reduces the noise level for quiet and continuous operation of up to 70,000 hours. The BreezFresh manual selector provides customizable settings for ten CFM settings to meet required airflow settings (30-40-50-70-90-110-130-150-170-200). The ability to choose ten CFM levels gives engineers, builders and contractors the flexibility that one fan satisfies a wide range of ventilation design requirements to meet code while offering top-performance and efficiency.
"Delta Breez continuously improves IAQ solutions, developing products that are energy-efficient and can be placed on almost any spec," said Alex Lee, Vice President of Channel Business, Delta Electronics Americas Region. "The BreezFresh’s energy-efficient, precision ventilation helps engineers, builders and contractors design beyond code to make healthy indoor environments for customers across the United States."
The Delta BreezFresh offers three ventilation solutions, Supply, Balanced, and Recirculation filtration, helping building professionals design beyond code without compromising interior design.
- Airflow rating of from 30 to 200 CFM, certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) with ten CFM options (30-40-50-70-90-110-130-150-170-200)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified with ECM motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours
- Uses only 33 Watts at 200 CFM or 6.0 CFM/Watt energy efficiency
- HVI and UL certified for use with MERV 13 filters
- Delta BreezFresh complies with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and CA Title 24
- BreezFresh exceeds 2022 ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient standards by over 20 percent
For more information about Delta BreezAirMover, please visit www.deltabreez.com.
- Constant airflow blower designed to maintain selected flow in standard installations
- Detachable six-inch diameter plastic duct adapter, for multiple mounting orientations
- Five installation possibilities; ceiling hung, under ceiling, wall mounted, attic mounted, flush to ceiling
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Built-in soft start function to increase bearing life
- Automatically powers off when impeller is abnormally locked
- Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofits
- The Delta BreezFresh can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and California Title 24, certified by HVI when tested at 0.2" static pressure